Popular Cold Rolled Strong High Capacity Warehouse Drive in Rack
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Tons/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: EBIL-GTHJ
- Material: Steel
- Type: Drive-In Pallet Racking
- Height: According to You Request
- Closed: Open
- Serviceability: Common Use
- Color: as Request
- Quality Control: ISO9001:2008,CE,SGS
- Transport Package: Film+Hardboard
- Origin: Nanjing, China
- Usage: Warehouse Rack
- Structure: Rack
- Mobility: Fixed
- Weight: 150-500kg
- Development: Conventional
- Size: as Request
- Finishing: Powder Coated
- Trademark: Ebilmetal
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 73089000
Description of drive in rack
Heavy Duty Drive-In Pallet Racks for High-Density Storage Drive-In Racks allow a lift truck to enter the rack from one side to pick up or pull out pallets. This is done because pallets can slide backwards on a continuous rail. Forklifts drive into the rack to access pallets two or more deep. You are limited in the depth of storage for a particular bay by the size of your facility.
|1. Style||Pallet style, easy installation and adjustable.|
|2. Certification||CE, ISO9001: 2008|
|3. Suitable for pallet size||800/900/1000/1100/1200/1300/1400 * 800/1000*1200mm|
|4. Customized pallet sizes accepted||Yes|
|5. Pallet weight||500-2500kgs|
|6. Pallet in depth||3-12 pallets|
|7. Pallet in height||3-7 pallets|
|8. Storage style||FIFO or FILO|
|9. Standard color||Blue, orange, green, red, grey|
|10. Special color available||Yes|
|11. MQQ||10 units|
|12. Delivery time||7 -15days for 2*40' containers|
|13. Standard exporting package||Metal strip, film, paper board and master carton|
Drive-In racks are typically subject to more abuse than selective racks due to the way they are utilized, so rack integrity and strength are important factors. It is ideal rack for cooler or freezer applications.This is a last-in, first-out arrangement for your pallets.
Drive-In & Drive-Through Racks offer the ability to store a large amount of similar loads in a smaller area. Selectivity is sacrificed, but storage density is outstanding. Drive In Racking can store up to 75% more pallets in the same space than selective racking -- depending on your application. It requires fewer aisles and is better cubic storage.
1) Very high utility ratio of the warehouse
2) Goods can first in - first out or first in - last out
3) Structural steel construction for durability
4) Pallet positions configure from 2 to 5 deep and 2 to 5 high deal for roofing
5) Finish: Powder coating.
1. Low MQQ: Meeting actual small requests;
2. OEM Acceptable: We can produce you design;
3. Good service: We treat clients as friend;
4. Good quality: We have strict quality control system. Good reputation in the market;
5. Fast delivery: Scientific production arrangement to ensure the fast delivery.
Please inform us of the following information for quick quotation:
1. Drawing (if available)
2. Size of your warehouse
3. Size of racking (H*W*L)
4. How levels of the racking?
5. Loading capacity of each level?
6. (RAL) Color you want.